mercredi 21 décembre 2011

Merry Xmas from Chocolate Hearts !


Chocolate Hearts wish you a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2012 !

Miwa:

Winter is coming, but hopefully celebrations are here and we can warm up ! I wish a Merry Xmas to everyone, with plenty of great memories and nice presents, and a Happy New Year! And be careful! Don't eat too much chocolate !

Leelou:

It will be Xmas in a few days, and I've been waiting soooo long! I hope everyone will have fun! New Year is coming as well, and I hope that 2012 will be a beautiful year for everyone. Merry Xmas!

Jessica:

Merry Xmas everyone ! I wish you a New Year full of happiness and I hope that I'll make you smile as well !

Asuka: 

Thanks to everyone for supporting us! I wish you a Merry Xmas, a lot of presents, and don't forget to help people that don't have the opportunity to get presents and spend this special day in a warm place. I wish you all the best for 2012, and don't forget... keep smiling !

Emilie:

Merry Xmas everyone, please enjoy these special days and thanks for following and supporting us! See you next Year ! 

Yumi:
Merry Christmas ! Xmas is comiiiiing ! I love this celebration, we use to eat a lot and get a lot of presents. I've been waiting for this day so long ! Please enjoy the celebrations, they only take place once in a year!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire